There once was a man called Assange
Whose name did not rhyme with mélange.
“You must say it,” he said,
“Not like ‘mange’ but instead
“Like the Congolese river, Ubangi.”
Abysm of Time
- Cemetery of Forgotten Books
- Anthony Hopkins Plays Baal
- Rocky Peak Adventure
- When You Care Enough to Send the Anapest
- Lines Written After Reading “Casanova’s Chinese Restaurant”
- Who Was That Lady?
- Saint Crispin is Crispy Times Two
- Mulholland Senile Dementia
- Suspended Disbelief
- Like Thornton, but Wilder
- Someone Slipped Me a Mickey
- I Left My Heart in a Bowl of Rice-A-Roni™
- Cold Case File
- Oh! The humanity!