‘Twas the week before Christmas, and grocers grew fey,
As they set out their produce in cheery display
In which veggies foreshadow the Birth of the Lord
With a Rudolph the Red-Nosed made out of a gourd,
It was captured by Mrs N. Work with her phone
As she shopped for potatoes and fresh provolone,
And repurposed to say have a most Happy New
Year, and Merriest Christmas. Yours, Nice W.
Abysm of Time
- Cemetery of Forgotten Books
- Anthony Hopkins Plays Baal
- Rocky Peak Adventure
- When You Care Enough to Send the Anapest
- Lines Written After Reading “Casanova’s Chinese Restaurant”
- Who Was That Lady?
- Saint Crispin is Crispy Times Two
- Mulholland Senile Dementia
- Suspended Disbelief
- Like Thornton, but Wilder
- Someone Slipped Me a Mickey
- I Left My Heart in a Bowl of Rice-A-Roni™
- Cold Case File
- Oh! The humanity!